CSWDO, CASSO REQUEST FOR LG-DTS
GENERAL SANTOS CITY (January 7, 2015) – Anna Lou Buyco, ICTD Quality Assurance Team Leader, with Mary Claudette Benatero, ICTD Computer Programmer I, trained the users of the City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO) for the use of the Document Tracking System (LG-DTS), an in-house developed system to effectively monitor the inbound and outbound correspondence within an office. The installation of LG-DTS was completed on January 7, 2014 the same day the request was made by Rose Cubero, CSWDO Administrative Officer. The OJT students under the ICTD training program, monitored by Roger Tura (Data Controller I) through his line supervisors, took charge of the hardware components.
In the same day, Ronnie Ymbong, Asst. Dept. Head of the City Assessors Office requested the ICTD for an installation of the LG-DTS. The same team provided the installation and training completed on January 7, 2015.
The LG-DTS was included under ICTD Success Indicator No. 8.5 received an “Outstanding” rating last January to June 2014 SPMS Rating Period conducted by the Performance Management Team (PMT) headed by Gabriel Francis Glenville Gonzalez, Asst. City Administrator.
As of January 7, 2015, there are 18 offices who requested for the installation of the Document Tracking System. To wit:
- Bids and Awards Committee
- City Administrator’s Office
- City Administrator’s Office – Terminal
- City Agriculturist Office
- City Assessor’s Office
- City Budget Office
- City Economic Management and Cooperative Development Office
- City Environment and Naturl Resources
- City General Services Office
- City Housing and Land Management Office
- City Mayor’s Office
- City Mayor’s Office – ICT Division
- City Mayor’s Office – Sports Division
- City Mayor’s Office – YADO
- City Planning and Development Office
- City Population Management Office
- City Social Welfare and Development Office
- Waste Management Office